Avionics / Electrical Engineering Services.
MT Avionics Services, Inc. advanced engineering capability is a significant value-added service we offer to our customers. We engineer solutions when it comes to interfacing new technology with existing equipment. We work with the latest systems to provide increased safety and cockpit awareness.
We utilize the latest Computer Aided Design (CAD) programs to design various avionics and electrical systems. We have years of design and engineering experience to produce high quality, professional wiring diagrams. Our wiring diagrams provide clear, concise and professional instructions to the installers that completes the job in the field.
A complete documentation in paper and electronic form (CD) including all wiring diagrams and documents that may have been generated during the job will be provided at the end of each project, allowing for permanent record-keeping, FAA traceability and future troubleshooting.
An FAA Form 8110-3 will be provided at the end of the project after all wiring diagrams and documents are reviewed and approved by an Electrical and / or Structure DER.
If you require help re-designing your cockpit instrument panel for an avionics upgrade such as a new EFIS package or a new radio stack, we can work with you and design it the way you want it. We can also design an instrument panel overlay that is backlit for a safe night time flying and placards visibility.
MT Avionics Services, Inc. has years of extensive experience in the following Avionics / Electrical Systems in all Corporate aircraft including Law Enforcement Helicopters:
General Aviation Avionics Systems:
|• Terrain Awareness Warning System (TAWS)
• Traffic Collision Avoidance System (TCAS)
• Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System (EGPWS)• ADS-B (Out & In)
|• Electronic Flight Instrument System (EFIS)
• Weather Systems including XM Weather
• Traffic and Collision Alert Device (TCAD)
|• Flight Management System (FMS)
• Cabin Management System (CMS)
• In-Flight Entertainment (IFE) • Public Address System (PA)
General Aviation Electrical Systems:
Law Enforcement Avionics & Mission Systems:
|• Cabin LED Lighting Systems
• Exterior LED Lighting Systems• Cockpit / Cabin Emergency Lighting Systems
|• Galley Electrical Systems
• Aviation Grade Coffee / Espresso Makers• Aviation Grade Refrigeration
|• Microwave Ovens• Galley Ovens
|• Forward Looking Infrared (FLIR™)
• LoJack® Receiver System
• Technisonics™ TDFM-3000/7000
|• Wulfsberg™ C-5000 / RT-5000
• Geneva Aviation™ Audio System
• Technisonics™ Audio System
|• SAGEM™ Avionics EFIS System
• Chelton™ EFIS System
|• Rotorcraft Flight Manual Supplement (RFMS)
• Instructions for Continued Airworthiness (ICA)
|• Airplane Flight Manual Supplement (AFMS)
• Electrical Load Analysis (ELA)
• Master Data List (MDL)
• EMI / EMC Reports
Contact us at (888) MT-AVNCS to ask additional questions about our Avionics Engineering & Design Services.